Wednesday 13 September 2017, 9:45am to 12:30pm
at Blackbourne Community Centre, Elmswell.
Join us for networking opportunities, inspiring speakers, and local news and intelligence from your CAS Locality Officer. VCSE sector organisations are invited to this CAS Locality Network event. These events are where connections are made and partnerships are formed, so do join us!
It is free to attend and refreshments are provided.
- Registration from 9:45am – Teas & Coffees
- Welcome and group introductions
- Time to Change (mental health) – Healthwatch Suffolk
- External Funding Solutions – Chris Knock, External Funding Officer at Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- Suffolk ProHelp – Angela Lee-Foster, Suffolk ProHelp Manager at Community Action Suffolk
- Community Action Suffolk updates – Jon Eaton, VCSE Locality Officer Team Leader at Community Action Suffolk
- Informal networking opportunities
- Evaluation and close at 12:30pm