Do you want to find out what other community groups are doing?
Do you want to have your say about the needs of your group?
We are pleased to announce details of the next network event offered by Community Action Suffolk in the Ipswich area, taking place at Brightspace, Ipswich on Friday 29th August 2014 from 10am-12.30pm (refreshments from 9.45am).
Our VCS Locality Network events are for voluntary and community sector organisations in Suffolk, offering the chance to network with the each other, as well as enjoy short presentations on:
- Inclusive Communities programme (Kirsty Wilmot, CAS)
- Volunteer Co-ordinator Specialist Network (Karen Osborne, CAS)
- Policy update on Health and Wellbeing (Geraldine Dougall, CAS)
- New Community Fund for Health and Wellbeing (Chris Pyburn, Public Health Manager, Suffolk County Council)
We will finish the event with:
- Q&A with our guest speakers
- a sharing session, demonstrating the impact and value of our work
- the chance to network with all attendees
There will also be a chance to talk to Community Action Suffolk’s Field Officers for Ipswich: Richard Broom, Kirsty Wilmot and Karen Osborne. One-to-one appointments with these officers are available, but must be booked in advance.