All sectors in Suffolk face major financial challenges over the next three to four years. The changes which are needed to meet increasingly tight budgets and improve services for the people of Suffolk can only be achieved through different sectors working together.
This timely event bring together the Voluntary and Community sector with the Public Sector to consider:
- How do we work together?
- What are the barriers in working together?
- What needs to change to enable effective collaboration between the VCS and statutory partners for the benefit of the people of Suffolk?
Community Action Suffolk and Suffolk Congress are organising the Suffolk Transformation Conference at Ipswich Town Football Club on 24th October 2014.
The event will include:
- Keynote speakers from both the voluntary and public sector
- Workshops to consider creative solutions to major budgetary challenges and putting ideas into practice
- Sharing best practice on cross sector working
Who should attend?
Voluntary and Community Sector groups, Suffolk County Council Transformation Programme Directors, Mangers, Commissioners, Councillors, Health, District Councils, Suffolk Constabulary and Police and Crime Commissioner’s Office.
More details will be available soon, but for now save the date!
For further information please contact Vanessa Bally at Community Action Suffolk