Are you seeking funds for your group & don’t know where to start?
Then this is the event for you!
We are pleased to announce details of another event offered by Community Action Suffolk:
VCS Community Funding Fair : 14th October in Sudbury with a free light lunch.
Our Community Funding Fair will take place at:
The Sudbury Rugby Club
on Tuesday 14th October 2014 from 10am – 2.00pm
Throughout the event there will be lots of opportunities to network with the other attendees, as well as a chance to enjoy:
- Presentation from Jeanette Smith, Project Manager at TCHC about their Community Grants
- Presentation from Julie Rose, Suffolk Community Foundation
- An open funding Q&A with our panel of experts
There will be the opportunity to pre-book a Funding Surgery with specialist support from:
- Suffolk Community Foundation
- Andy Cuthbertson From Suffolk County Council
- Sue Clements from Babergh & Mid Suffolk District Council
There will also be a chance to talk to Robert Horn, Louise Fairbrother & Glenn Hubbard from Community Action Suffolk our Community/Volunteering Field Officers for Mid Suffolk & Babergh, and the opportunity to arrange any follow up meetings or support from any issues raised at the event.
How to book
In order for us to prepare for this event and in light of the free lunch being offered, can we ask that you book a place by contacting:
Louise Runnacles on 01473 321018 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It would also be helpful due to limited space, if no more than 2 people per organisation attend.
We look forward to seeing you there!