We are pleased to announce details of 22 networking events offered by Community Action Suffolk across Suffolk in 2015.
- 3rd March Stowmarket – Event cancelled (24th February 2015)
- 5th May Hadleigh
- 7th July Eye
- 8th September Sudbury
- 3rd November Stowmarket
- 23rd February Ipswich
- 21st April Ipswich
- 2nd July Ipswich (rescheduled from 22nd June)
- 25th August Ipswich
- 19th October Ipswich
- 1st December Ipswich
- 22nd January in Mildenhall
- 19th March Great Barton
- 21st May Newmarket
- 16th July Haverhill
- 17th September Brandon
- 19th November Bury St. Edmunds
- 27 February Lowestoft
- 8 April Felixstowe (please note new date, this event was originally planned for 9th April 2015)
- 9 July Saxmundham (update 2 July 2015 – event cancelled)
- 20 August Saxmundham (update 2 July 2015 – please note new location, this event was originally planned for Lowestoft)
- 23 September Lowestoft (update 2 July – new event)
- 28 October Felixstowe (please note new date, this event was originally planned for 14th October 2015)
- 3 December Framlingham
(all dates are subject to change)
These events are for voluntary and community groups in Suffolk and are free to attend.
Throughout each event there will be lots of opportunities to network with the other attendees, as well as a chance to enjoy presentations from a number of guest speakers.
There will also be a chance to talk to your local Community Action Suffolk Field Officer, and arrange any follow up meetings from issues raised at the event.
How to book
You will be able to book your place(s) online, please click on the event you are interested in attending.
Keep an eye on our newsletters and website to find out who are guest speakers are at each event and for a full agenda.
Where is each event taking place?
Venue details will be confirmed on completion of your booking.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
For more information, contact:
Louise Runnacles on 01473 321018 or email@example.com