Following on from the successful Ipswich Funding Fair in January, this event gives participants access to an informal funding advice session, exploring local funding options, how to access our funding database, and hints and tips for streamlining your funding search. This workshop will be complemented with some succinct ’10 minute taster talks’ from some of CAS’s project officers operating in Ipswich, including NWI Big Local Trust, Talent Match and Ipswich Dial-a-Ride:
- Billy Morton, Transport Manager (CAS) – dispelling the myths about Ipswich Dial-a-Ride and introducing the Suffolk Links service.
- Rachael Warner, Talent Match Youth Advocate for Ipswich – what Talent Match could do for your young volunteers and service users.
- Faye Smith, North West Ipswich Big Local Trust Officer – what funding is available to groups and individuals working to build a stronger community in North West Ipswich.
- Jo Whiting, Senior Development Officer – Rural & Communities Issues
- Kirsty Wilmot, Community Field Officer for Ipswich
We’ll give a report-back from the recent funding fair about locally available funds as well as national awards. We will also introduce the Grant Finder database and show you how we can use it to help you identify funding pots. There’ll also be time for some Q&As and hints and tips about fundraising.
Throughout the event there will be lots of opportunities to network with the other attendees.
How to book
Where is the event taking place?
Venue details will be confirmed on completion of your booking.
It would also be helpful due to limited space, if no more than 2 people per organisation attend.
We look forward to seeing you there!