Free business support providers, New Anglia Growth Hub, will host a funding workshop in Mildenhall to give business owners a clear insight into the shape of the funding landscape. This will be rare opportunity for business owners to access knowledge and support of five funders under one roof.
The event takes place at the Riverside House Hotel on Friday 2 October 2015, 2:30pm to 4:30pm. There will be five key funders present who will facilitate lively discussions amongst delegates. They are:
- Lloyds Bank, for clear guidance on commercial loans and what is expected of businesses when applying
- Foundation East, a broker of the start-up loan scheme and alternative finance provider
- Fleximize, a provider of short term ‘bridging finance’
- CrowdFundMe2, crowdfunding specialists and business consultants
- New Anglia LEP, which can offer grants of up to £500,000 through the Growing Business Fund.
The event forms part of the West Suffolk Business Festival – 10 days of events, workshops and seminars for businesses to gain access to the tools and knowledge they need to grow their business.
This event is free and open to company owners in Norfolk and Suffolk. To book a place, call 0300 333 6536 or email email@example.com
New Anglia Growth Hub has supported over 3,500 businesses and individuals since June 2014 giving businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk access to free face-to-face business support from ten mobile business growth advisers. It is delivered, on behalf of New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership, by Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
(source: New Anglia)