We are all aware of the rising need to demonstrate the Social Impact our organisations have and how they add Social Value to our communities. However, the world of Social Impact Measurement can be perceived as complex, resource heavy and expensive!
We are seeking 15 organisations across Suffolk to take part in a pilot and be prepared to publicise the fantastic work that we know is happening which improves people’s lives on a daily basis.
This pilot project aims to enable development of a Best Practise Social Impact Measurement model (SIM) for Suffolk that organisations, commissioners and funders all understand and utilise.
With the rise of Social value and the need for organisations to clearly demonstrate Social Impact and Value, this could be for you. This is a great opportunity, not only for you to measure your Social Impact, but also to be part of a key programme in Suffolk which will raise awareness of your organisation and increase your profile.
As the programme has been mainly funded by Community Action Suffolk and the Big Lottery; organisations are only required to contribute £250 towards costs which covers the material cost of the toolkit. The full cost for each organisation to participate would have been up to £2000 without the funded support.
We are seeking organisations within the following categories:
- 2 organisations at the beginning of a fund application (to be complete within timescale of project)
- 1 organisation part way through a funded project (completed as above)
- 2 organisations evaluating a funded project
- 2 volunteering organisations
- 1 large organisation – turnover £100,000+
- 1 SME
- 2 organisations wishing to measure department effectiveness
- 2 organisations with commissioned projects
- 2 organisations with projects funded from multiple sources
We are expecting high demand for this project, therefore, organisations will be chosen at random under each category from those that wish to be considered.
If you would like your organisation to be considered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating which category/categories you would like to be considered for by Friday 30 October 2015.