Our training programme now includes six new courses:
- Social Impact Measurement for Beginners
- Introduction to Data Protection
- Introduction to Business Planning
- Group Facilitation Skills
- Equality & Diversity: The Impact of Language
All of our courses are delivered by local experts in various venues across the county, with many either accredited or certified. We also offer organisations the option to have courses tailored to their specific needs and delivered at a venue of their choice.
Although our training programme is designed to address the needs of organisations and individuals working within the VCS, the subjects are also relevant to both the public and private sectors.
Please contact the CAS training team for more information or to make your booking: