Community Action Suffolk is excited to announce details about this conference, with local and national speakers, including Charlotte Hill, CEO of Step Up To Serve.
Step Up To Serve is the UK charity coordinating the #iwill national campaign that aims to make social action part of life for as many 10 to 20 year-olds as possible by the year 2020.
Organised by Community Action Suffolk, the Suffolk Volunteering Conference 2016 will bring together all those involved with volunteering in Suffolk’s Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS), both paid staff and volunteers.
Presentation and discussion topics for the conference include:
- “Time to Shine?” How to make giving time easier in Suffolk
- The Importance of Wellbeing
- What’s your USP (Unique Selling Point)?
- Show us the money!: Are you looking for funding to offer training to your volunteers?
- DBS – an overview: Do you know when a DBS check applies to your volunteers?
- Episodic Volunteering
- Suffolk Volunteering Strategy
This is a day to learn about volunteering in Suffolk and to provide you with information that you can take back and apply to the organisations that you work with.
So if you are a volunteer coordinator, an active volunteer, the leader or participants of a community group or someone who works in partnership with the VCS then this event is designed to support you in your role.
Book your place
Online bookings are now closed.
Places can be booked offline, please contact email@example.com