Welcome to Spring. Change is in the air, the birds are building their nests and the days are getting longer. It’s not just nature that is changing but the way you will be able to access training courses from us is changing too.
We have made some significant developments that we hope will improve access to CAS’s training.
- From 1 April 2017, we will provide a “one stop shop” and you will know immediately if you have a place or if you are on a waiting list.
- You will book and pay online at the same time. You will receive an automated email that acts as your proof of payment and your booking confirmation. Please make sure that you have access to a credit/ debit card or PayPal account to make your booking via our secure payment system.
- You will be able to book multiple people from your organisation on a course in a single transaction.
- You will receive an email reminder two days before your course. You will also receive an impact evaluation email three months after your course to give you the opportunity to reflect on how you have applied your learning.
- Our training webpage has been updated to make it easier for you to see more detail about a course, dates, location and costs.
To book a “closed” course, solely for your own organisation, please contact us at email@example.com. Closed courses start from £250.
You can check out our new training page and booking process here. We will be in touch again via our Training and Events network at the end of April to gather your feedback. We will look at how we can continue to modernise and provide efficient, timely, professional training services for you.