We have just published details of 22 training courses, including some new titles, for January to March 2018. Booking is now open for all dates.
Our training covers a range of topics, with courses starting from £25 (a couple are even free!). Following your feedback, we have introduced some new courses:
- CAS Quality Standard Support session
- Equipped to lead: Being a VCSE sector Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL), Deputy DSL or Safeguarding Trustee
We have also introduced a series of “masterclasses”. These are focused, detailed courses:
- Masterclass: Be prepared for GDPR (in association with Prettys Solicitors)
- Masterclass: Ensuring your own health and wellbeing whilst managing stressful situations or roles
- Masterclass: Combating loneliness of the leadership role – for Chief Executives and Senior Leaders
What people say about CAS training courses
“Very good” or “excellent”
99% of participants who provided feedback rated our courses as very good or excellent.
“Engaging, practical, relevant and useful.”
Introduction to safeguarding vulnerable people / groups.
“Informative and useful to everyone working with volunteers.”
Introduction to volunteers and the law.
“Well worth attending if you are considering undertaking the Quality Standard.”
“Informative, engaging and concise.”
Introduction to CAS Quality Standard.
“Fantastic insight into how children tick.”
“It was very engaging, interesting and informative. It has provided me with confidence and knowledge.”
NOCN Level 2 Theory of Youth Work.
New CAS training webpages
The new webpages, will get you to the courses you are interested much more quickly, and the booking process is simpler and quicker.
Coupled with our new book with our new online registration and payment process, CAS training is easier than ever to book onto.
Please remember that payment is due at the time of registration, have you debit/credit card or Paypal details ready.