“Health and Safety: NOCN Level 2 Award for the Safe Worker” is an online course that you work through at your own pace, at a time and place that suits you.
Special introductory offer: £54 for any bookings made before 1 March 2018 (regular price of £59 will apply from 1 March 2018).
Who is it for?
The Safe Worker qualification is suitable for people operating at any level, in any sector, who require an understanding of health and safety essentials.
It is particularly useful for those who are entering the workplace for the first time and those that have had no formal health and safety training.
It is designed for everyone at work including volunteers, full and part time staff who have no supervisory or management responsibility.
The Safe Worker qualification is about the health and safety rights and responsibilities of people in a workplace. It deals with the knowledge required to make sure that:
- Workers actions or omissions do not create health and safety hazards
- Workers identify significant risks in the workplace
- Take sensible action to put things right, including: seeking advice and reporting situations which pose a danger to themselves and others in the workplace.
- Online Learning – provides the flexibility for learners to study 24/7 at a pace, time and location that suites their needs.
- Fully Certified – the course has been created to high standards with effective quality management systems and processes. The Awarding Organisation NOCN is monitored on a regular basis and required to have robust assessment practices in place.
- Quality Approved – all qualifications are Ofqual approved and comply with the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
- Interactive Activities – the course contains highly engaging content that your learners will enjoy. This unique method of delivery ensures learners are challenged and the completion of the interactive activities demonstrates their understanding.
- 360 Panoramas – the unique 360-degree panorama risk assessment tool enables learners to identify hazards within the workplace without being put at risk. Learners are required to identify the hazard, determine the risk and select appropriate control measures.
- Assessment on Demand – participants can review their progress using the self-assessment tool. Final online tests are available upon completion of all course material. An NOCN digital certificate is instantly downloadable on successful completion of the on-line test.
The course is National Open College Network (NOCN) Certified, Ofqual Approved Health and Safety Qualification. The course is created by MyLearnAdFriend, accredited by NOCN and offered in partnership with Community Action Suffolk.