The training will relate to Charity Commission guidance, as well as reflect real life board discussions, like reviewing key policies and finance papers.
Develop your skills, knowledge and confidence in leadership and communication.
Questions you will be able to answer:
- What is a trustee?
- What are the benefits of being a young trustee?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of the board?
- What are the principles of good governance?
- How do boards implement strategy?
- What do board meetings and subcommittee meetings look like?
Training expenses will be reimbursed (Suffolk). Lunch and refreshments included.
- 12 Feb 2018 @ Brightspace, Ipswich Get on Board – FREE Young Trustee training (for 16 to 25 year olds)
- 22 Feb 2018 @ University of Suffolk, Ipswich Get on Board – FREE Young Trustee training (for 16 to 25 year olds)
- (over two sessions)
Janet Perry, Youth Leadership Development Officer