Are you searching for an opportunity to make a difference?
Role: Safeguarding Trainer (Self-employed)
Due to the success of our safeguarding training Community Action Suffolk are looking for excellent self-employed Safeguarding Trainers to join a Pool of Trainers who will support us to meet the increasing demand for our safeguarding training.
Community Action Suffolk is a trusted provider of safeguarding training. We regularly deliver high quality introductory safeguarding training for the Voluntary Community and Social Enterprise Sector and our Partners across Suffolk. Our training is quality assured by both the Suffolk Safeguarding Children Board and the Suffolk Safeguarding Adults Board.
Training courses will be offered to the ‘Safeguarding pool Trainers’ as and when courses are required. Courses may be delivered during the day, twilight, evenings or Saturdays. Courses will mainly be offered on an individual basis. There is also the possibility that courses could be block booked.
The role will involve:
- Delivery of training courses as part of a “Pool” of Contractors/Trainers, as required
- Courses for delivery: Introduction to safeguarding Children/ Introduction to safeguarding Adults/ Introduction to safeguarding Vulnerable groups.
- Please specify the course(s) you prefer to deliver when you apply.
Fee subject to negotiation. Location: Delivery opportunities across Suffolk.
************We believe that safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility*************
- I believe that safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
- I want to use my excellent training skills and safeguarding knowledge to help strengthen the Voluntary Community Social Enterprise Sector (VCSE) and its Partners
- I want flexibility as to when I work
You’ll need to have:
- interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and guide others clearly
- presentation skills
- Excellent working knowledge of safeguarding regulations and practice in Suffolk
- Proven history of delivering effective safeguarding training
- a collaborative approach to learning
- personal commitment to improving your own knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development.
- Have a relevant Degree/ Professional qualification or significant experience in safeguarding and training delivery
If you ticked all of the above please send your Personal Statement and a CV to:
Jacqui.email@example.com by 12 noon on 3rd July 2019.
For an informal conversation call Jacqui Wilkinson 01473 345312.
Successful individuals will be invited to meet us on 18th July in Ipswich to do a short presentation and for a conversation.