- This event has passed.
Being social, not Doing social – Simple ways to get the best out of Social Media (180122)
January 18 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Please note that this session will take place via Zoom.
Bookings for this session will close on 14 January at 9am.
An opportunity to learn more about using social media to promote for your organisation. This introductory workshop offers simple, effective tips on using social media, important things to consider and how to increase engagement.
This training is based on 3 introductory themes for social media users:
- Content creation – what to know
- How to increase reach and engage your audience
- The importance of planning your content without being unable to react
By the end of this introductory course you will be able to:
- Understand what social media is and what it can be used for
- Create brand relevant and engaging content
- Increase your reach on social media by understanding what to do (and what not to!)
- Create a content plan for social media
Meet the trainer
The session will be led by Hannah Reid, Director of Innovation & Business Development at CAS Hannah is one of the Directors here at Community Action Suffolk. As part of her role, she is the strategic lead for Marketing, Communications and PR. Having worked in public, private, voluntary and community sectors for the past 20 years, she also specialises in Business Development, Strategic Planning, Income Generation and Impact Assessment/Measurement.
- January 18
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Social Media, Training Session (virtual)
January 26 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
February 9 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
February 2 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm