Business Planning Tools and Techniques
February 2 @ 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
This session will be delivered online via Zoom.
This course is aimed at those involved in the strategic development of local grass roots organisations or individuals responsible for writing funding bids who may be required to provide business plans.
This course will enable voluntary organisations to plan ahead, agree a strategy and draw up an effective business plan to develop and make a case for funding using real life examples, case studies and useful resources. The course will cover:
- Practicalities for an organisation to take a strategic approach for instance, to attract funding or broaden out their income base
- Exploration of new approaches such as social enterprise
- Using practical tools and techniques to engage with stakeholders to encourage direction in the decision making process
By the end of the session
At the end of this course participants will:
- Know how to use a range of practical planning tools and techniques
- Know how to cost and plan ahead
- Be able to draft a comprehensive business plan
- Appreciate the key issues involved in bringing about strategic change
Meet the trainer
This course will be delivered by staff from Support Staffordshire.