Crowdfunding for Success: an introduction
13th July 2021 @ 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Please note that this course will take place online via Zoom.
Bookings for this course will close on Thursday 8th July at 9am.
You’ve heard about Crowdfunding, but where to start?! This can be a way of easily securing funds for projects.
Join us on this interactive workshop where we explore in more detail the concepts of this funding option.
This session will provide you with the following:
- Opportunities to explore what your campaign could look like
- Step by step action plan for success
Questions you will be able to answer
- What is Crowdfunding?
- What is the history of Crowdfunding ? We will give examples of best practice and live campaigns
- What does our project need for the very best results ?
- What are the rewards, pledges, pitfalls and fees ?