How to plan an ESV Programme
29th March 2023 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Please note that this course will take place online via Zoom.
This course is particularly aimed at charities, community groups and social enterprises who are at the early stages of their ESV journey or want to improve what they do.
Employers have recognised for some time that supporting their own staff to get involved in the community is good for business, good for employees and good for the community. This training course will help you explore how to run an effective ESV programme to maximise this potential and nurture opportunities for mutual benefit.
By the end of the course you will be able to :
- Identify different types of ESV opportunities
- Understand the motivations for ESV
- Hear about the experiences of ESV from employer, employee and VCSE perspective
- List the benefits of ESV
- Clarify the challenges and parameters
- Understand the organisational considerations
- Identify the outcomes and Learning
- Recognise the importance of good record keeping
Meet the trainer
Alison Hall has over 15 years’ experience working in the voluntary and educational training sector as a Senior Training Advisor to Senior Management, managing various Government programmes from unemployment to managing of offenders at HMP. She worked with various employers and volunteer sectors throughout Suffolk and then went on to manage the Suffolk Probation volunteer programme.