New Course: Developing Business & Corporate Partnerships
30th June 2021 @ 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Please note that this course will be delivered via Zoom.
This course will enable you to understand ways to engage and work with the business sector and leave you feeling more confident in developing these partnerships.
This course is for all community groups, charities and voluntary organisations who would like to develop business partnerships with a view to getting support. Anyone responsible for fundraising, including volunteer fundraisers, is welcome.
Corporate or business partnerships have many opportunities for small charities and community groups, but it can be difficult to know how to build those relationships with businesses. This webinar has been designed to help you and your charity understand the opportunities for engaging and working with the private sector.
This course will enable you to:
- Have a clearer understanding of the different types of corporate/business partnerships.
- Understand your charity’s USP and what you have to offer a business, so that the partnership is purpose driven.
- Understand the emotional and commercial reasons that businesses should partner your cause and identify a good fit.
- Understand how to identify, influence and create persuasive proposals.
- Have insight into how to start up a conversation with a business.
- How to convey impact and maintain your partnerships
- Gain insights and tips from your peers