Working in partnership with the Suffolk Safeguarding Partnership we offer training you can trust.
'Keeping yourself and others safe and sound' Online/ On- demand Safeguarding Conference
Stay safe. See it. Recognise it. report it.
Keeping people safe and sound means that we need to recognise abuse when we see it. If you work with people in a paid or voluntary role and want to know how to keep people safe and sound; to understand some of the safeguarding challenges people may be facing then this is for you. Some, not all, of the resources are specific to challenges Covid-19 brings about through ‘lockdown’ and isolation.
The resources are divided into ‘Areas of Interest’/ ‘Workshops’. Each ‘Workshop’ has a pre-recorded introduction to the subject as well as links to a range of high quality, trusted resources if you want to know more about the subject. It’s a fabulous library of resources. You will be able to contact us via email to ask questions. Explore the resources at a time and pace that suits you.
Our portfolio of courses includes:
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children (group 1 – 2) (Suffolk Local Safeguarding Board endorsed)
- Introduction to Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups
- Introduction to Safeguarding Adults at Risk of abuse
- Introduction to Safeguarding for Volunteers
- Equipped to lead safeguarding in the VCSE: For Designated Safeguarding Leads and Safeguarding Trustees
- Online session: ‘Keeping people safe and sound: A basic guide to safeguarding’. Visit our Covid-19 training page to access this.
We also deliver these courses on a regular basis as ‘In-house’ courses just for your own staff at a time and venue that suits you.We deliver affordable, high quality safeguarding courses for a wide range of organisations ranging from volunteer led organisations who cover a single village to regional organisations. We are also the trusted partner of Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council who use us to deliver Introduction to safeguarding courses.
Which courses are best for you?
You can check which of courses are most suitable for your needs with our guide:
Easy booking and payment
- Booking and payment for all courses are completed online
- Payment is required at the time of booking
- Multiple people can be enrolled in one booking
Our commitment to you
- We are committed to providing the best possible learning experience for you
- We will commit to start and end at the times we advertise
- We actively encourage you to feedback your experience
- We read all feedback and respond as necessary
- Your safety and wellbeing is important to us.
Jacqui Wilkinson, Training, Quality and Safeguarding Development Officer
Tel: 01473 345312