Working in partnership with the Suffolk Local Safeguarding Children Board and the Suffolk Safeguarding Adults Board we offer training you can trust.
Our portfolio of courses includes:
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children (group 1 – 2) (Suffolk Local Safeguarding Board endorsed)
- Introduction to Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups
- Introduction to Safeguarding Adults at Risk of abuse
- Introduction to Safeguarding for Volunteers
- Equipped to lead safeguarding in the VCSE: For Designated Safeguarding Leads and Safeguarding Trustees
- Online session: ‘Keeping people safe and sound: A basic guide to safeguarding’. Visit our Covid-19 training page to access this.
We also deliver these courses on a regular basis as ‘In-house’ courses just for your own staff at a time and venue that suits you.We deliver affordable, high quality safeguarding courses for a wide range of organisations ranging from volunteer led organisations who cover a single village to regional organisations. We are also the trusted partner of Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Council who use us to deliver Introduction to safeguarding courses.
Which courses are best for you?
You can check which of courses are most suitable for your needs with our guide:
Easy booking and payment
- Booking and payment for all courses are completed online
- Payment is required at the time of booking
- Multiple people can be enrolled in one booking
Our commitment to you
- We are committed to providing the best possible learning experience for you
- We will commit to start and end at the times we advertise
- We actively encourage you to feedback your experience
- We read all feedback and respond as necessary
- Your safety and wellbeing is important to us.
Jacqui Wilkinson, Training, Quality and Safeguarding Development Officer
Tel: 01473 345312