The North West Ipswich Big Local Trust has set aside the sum of £40,000 for 2016 Grant Award Scheme funding. If you’ve got a big idea, they want to hear about it!
In the Summer of 2015, the BLT refreshed its Big Local Plan. New priorities for action have been identified as part of the initial review stages and the Grant Award Scheme funding will be awarded to those projects and initiatives which best address the following priorities.
- To support young people to realise their full potential, increasing life chances.
- To provide the necessary support to older people to tackle social isolation, maintaining physical and mental health.
- To increase interaction between older and younger people living in the North West Ipswich area.
Two levels of grants are now available:
- £501 to £5,000: where there is no requirement for the applicant to provide a match funding contribution.
- £5,001 to £10,000: where the applicant is required to provide a 5% match funding contribution.
The new priorities have been agreed and signed off by the BLT Partnership and applications are now being accepted.
The next round of funding opens on 1 May 2016 and you have until 31 August 2016 to get your applications in.
Click here to visit the North West Ipswich Big Local Trust website for further details and to apply.