Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Community Action Suffolk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Community Action Suffolk, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0HH. Registered Charity No 1150501. A company limited by guarantee and registered 08316345.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998: Any information or data submitted via www.communityactionsuffolk.org.uk (e.g. CAS membership form) will be stored on a database and will be used for the administration and delivery of services including Community Action Suffolk mailings and for no other purposes. All personal information will be held in the strictest confidence. It will not be made available to any third party other than those directly concerned with Community Action Suffolk.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org