Join the CAS Network – it is free to join and is for you and your organisation if you are part of the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) Sector, or are interested in the sector.
How to join our Network
Our Networks are primarily intended for organisations, and people who work or volunteer within the VCFSE sector. You can select the networks you are interested in on the sign up form.
About CAS Networks
You might be asking why we would want to give away our Network membership for free. We want to ensure that all Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise sector organisations, staff and volunteers, all Parish and Town Councils, staff, and volunteers, have the opportunity of benefiting from the information, guidance and resources we have available.
“CAS remains a very useful source of up to date information in Suffolk”– Action for Children
Our Free Network is open to the following:
- Organisations and groups who are not-for-profit, or part of the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise Sector and all staff and volunteers of these.
- Parish Councils and Town Councils, and all staff and volunteers of these.
- Individuals who are interested in the VCFSE Sector
- Businesses and any staff or volunteers of these.
“We would very much like to continue our [Network] membership as we have found it very valuable”– Bentwaters Aviation Society
Our Networks include:
- ABCD Network (for people interested in Asset Based Community Development)
- Health and Wellbeing
- Men’s Sheds Network
- Suffolk Good Neighbour Network
- The Pod (a dedicated network for Comms, Marketing & PR people across the sector)
- Training and Events
- Village Halls and Community Buildings
- Volunteer Coordinator Network
- Young People
“Thank you for all your help and advice over the years”– Village Hall and Community Council Treasurer
What do I get?
Benefits of joining the free CAS Network includes:
- All the latest news and service development from CAS
- Access to Funding 4 Suffolk
- Free advertising of your vacancies on our website and external newsletter
- Up-to-date local, regional and national information and guidance
- Sign up to as many CAS Newsletters as you wish
- Access to The Pod, our dedicated network for Comms, Marketing and PR people across the sector
- Invitations to networking events and conferences across Suffolk
- Free opportunities to share your good news with others
For CAS Network enquiries contact:
Natalie Lomas, Resources Officer
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01473 345400