Join the CAS Network – it is free to join and is for you and your organisation if you are part of the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) Sector, or are interested in the sector.
How to join our Network
Our Networks are primarily intended for organisations, and people who work or volunteer within the VCSE sector. You can select the networks you are interested in on the sign up form.
About CAS Networks
You might be asking why we would want to give away our Network membership for free. We want to ensure that all Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector organisations, staff and volunteers, all Parish and Town Councils, staff, and volunteers, have the opportunity of benefiting from the information, guidance and resources we have available.
“CAS remains a very useful source of up to date information in Suffolk”– Action for Children
Our Free Network is open to the following:
- Organisations and groups who are not-for-profit, or part of the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector and all staff and volunteers of these.
- Parish Councils and Town Councils, and all staff and volunteers of these.
- Individuals who are interested in the VCSE Sector
- Businesses and any staff or volunteers of these.
“We would very much like to continue our [Network] membership as we have found it very valuable”– Bentwaters Aviation Society
Our Networks include:
- Village Halls and Community Buildings
- Good Neighbour Scheme
- Health and Wellbeing
- Volunteer Coordinator Network
- Training and Events
“Thank you for all your help and advice over the years”– Village Hall and Community Council Treasurer
What do I get?
Benefits of joining the free CAS Network includes:
- Access to Funding 4 Suffolk
- List your vacancies on our website and in our fortnight Network Newsletter
- Information, guidance and resources
- Sign up to some or all CAS Network Newsletters
- Access to Networking Events and Conferences held across Suffolk
- Access to Specialist Networks in Suffolk
For CAS Network enquiries contact:
Natalie Lomas, Resources Officer
Tel: 01473 345400