[UPDATE 26 October 2015] We have postponed the Realising The Value conference to 4 March 2016. We are building on your feedback to make this an invaluable resource and unmissable opportunity to strengthen your organisation for 2016 onwards.
Friday 6 November 2015
9:30am – 4pm
Kesgrave Community Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave, Ipswich
Do you want to learn about measuring impact, explore opportunities for collaboration and forming consortia, digital solutions and using social media, how to maximise and diversify your income and be prepared to respond effectively to commissioning to support your organisations sustainability?
If so this capacity building conference is for you. We will be building on some of the things discussed at the Grow Your Communities Conference as well as some other topics but will be doing so in much more depth including practical things that can help your organisation. The conference will demonstrate how we can realise our value, identify hidden assets and strengthen our organisations and the communities we support together.
Conference workshops are practical, challenging, interactive and designed to give participants the opportunity to learn and apply the learning to their organisations.
There will be a range of presentations and workshop opportunities including:
- Absorbing reality and valuing our currency
- Thinking differently!
- Social value and investment: Not just a one way street
- Do commissioners dream of electric sheep?
- The day I told my boss to shut up and listen – SCC’s social media journey
- What funders want; really, really want…from a successful application
- “Consorting with the Enemy – Competition or Collaboration?”
- Slaying Trolls and dispelling myths
- How to maximise your income generation world
- Be Ready – How to successfully respond to competitive grants, quotes and tenders
For further event details and workshop information, download the Realising The Value programme for the day.
Book your place today
If you need to pay by cheque, or receive an invoice prior to making payment, you can still use the form below and reserve your place(s).