Are you seeking funds for your group & don’t know where to start?
Would you like to meet the funders?
Then this is the event for you!
We are pleased to announce details of another Funding Fair offered by Community Action Suffolk:
Venue: Haughley Park Barns, Haughley Park, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 3JY
Date: Tuesday 9th December 2014
Times: 10am – 3pm
The Community Funding Fair is designed for Voluntary and Community Sector organisations to gain access to financial support, advice and 1 to 1 guidance from the following Local and Regional Funders:
- Suffolk Community Foundation – Andrea Pittock (Suffolk Fund, Safer Suffolk Fund, High Sheriff Fund, and more…)
- Big Lottery – Jamie Conway (Big Lottery Funds & More)
- TCHC (The Consultancy Home Counties Ltd) – Jeanette Smith (Community Grants – employability skills, and more…)
- Suffolk County Council – Andy Cuthbertson & Gavin Brown (County Council localities budgets)
- Babergh & Mid Suffolk District Council – Tom Barker & Sue Clements (Funding Streams, local initiatives)
- Suffolk Pro Help – Judy Dow (pro bono services from registered professional trades – legal, buildings, planning)
- Community Action Suffolk – Hannah Bradley (Funding Advice – inc. applications, funding searches, training)
Throughout the event there will be lots of opportunities to network with the other attendees, along with guest speakers. Our speakers will also be offering one-to-one funding surgeries, along with a Funding Market Place.
How to book
To reserve your place (max. 2 attendees per organisation) please contact [email protected] no later Tuesday 2nd December 2014.
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact Louise on 01449 612486.