We are now taking bookings for the
Suffolk Volunteering Conference 2017
on Thursday 25 May 2017
at Great Barton Village Hall
from 9:30am to 3pm
(lunch and refreshments provided)
About the Suffolk Volunteering Conference
Organised by Community Action Suffolk, the Suffolk Volunteering Conference 2017 will bring together all those involved with volunteering in Suffolk’s Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise (VCSE) sector, both paid staff and volunteers.
This is a day to learn about volunteering in Suffolk and to provide you with information that you can take back and apply to the organisations that you work with.
At our Suffolk Volunteering Conference 2016, when asked “Do you feel you gained new knowledge or came away with something new?”, 100% of delegates answered yes!
Throughout the day there will be a number of speakers and workshops, we’ll also hear stories from volunteers and the difference they are making.
Following feedback from last year’s conference, we will also allow plenty of time for networking with other attendees.
Our guest speakers and workshop leaders include:
- Richard Wills from Breckland Training Services: Emotional Intelligence
- Jamie Blyth from Focus 12: Addictions – how volunteers have helped people change their lives
- Jackie Markell from Mid Suffolk HOPS: Youth Volunteering
With more workshops and speakers to be confirmed shortly, keep an eye out for further emails, our website and social media.
How to book
- Places can now be booked online, please follow this link
- Cost is £35 per delegate, payment to be made at time of booking
- Lunch and refreshments are included
- Places are limited
For any enquiries regarding this event, please contact:
All information correct at time of publication.