Connecting You… what’s happening for young people in Hadleigh?
at Hadleigh Pool and Leisure on Saturday 12th July 2014.
The aim of the event is to signpost young people to sport and health and wellbeing in Hadleigh and the surrounding villages.
The event will include:
- Market Stalls for you to promote and engage your services to young people (promoting sports, health and wellbeing)
- Show casing seminars to engage young people in what is great about living in the areas and what’s available to them
- Interactive come and try sessions
- Young people health consultation – to find out what young people need and want from health and wellbeing services.
- Healthwatch review
- Film project demonstration
If you would be like to be part of this event and would like a market place stand to promote your services to young people, get in touch. There is also space for workshops or a presentation throughout the day.
If you would like to be involved please book your place now (limited spaces available) by completing and returning the booking form by 30th May 2014.
For more information, contact Claire Turnbull [email protected] / 01787 375656