Do you want to find out what other community groups are doing?
Do you want to have your say about the needs of your group?
We are pleased to announce details of the next network event offered by Community Action Suffolk in Ipswich. The event will take place at:
Castle Hill Community Centre, Room 3, Highfield Road, Ipswich IP1 6DG
on Tuesday 21st October 2014, 10am – 12pm (with networking until 12.30pm)
Throughout the event there will be lots of opportunities to network with the other attendees, as well as a chance to enjoy presentations from:
- CAS Volunteer Coordinators network
- CAS Sport & Event Volunteering Project with over 370 registered sport & event volunteers, there is a diverse range of skills on hand ready to support organisations
- Local youth participation projects, we will also hear about Youth Parliament and creating a stronger voice for Young People & importance of young people within the community
- North-West Ipswich Big Local Trust Project which is still seeking projects to apply for funding.
There will also be a chance to talk to Community Action Suffolk’s Field Officers for Ipswich:
- Karen Osborne (Volunteering)
- Richard Broom and Kirsty Wilmot (Community Development)
One-to-one appointments with our Field Officers are available on the day, but these must be booked in advance.