Here is an opportunity for young people aged 11-18 years old to apply for a small grant of up to £3000 to support and develop a youth participation activity or project alongside, and with, the support of a Voluntary and Community Sector organisation of which they are a part.
All applications need to be completed jointly by young people and the organisation of which they are a part.
Who can apply?
- Members of Community Action Suffolk or voluntary & community sector organisations who agree to become members for a membership fee of £30 (this can be taken from the funding).
- Groups who have up to date policies for Children & Young People and Adult Safeguarding, Health & Safety, Data protection, and Equality and diversity
- Groups who have up to date Public Liability insurance
- Groups who are constituted with clear objectives to support young people aged 11-18 or up to 25 for those young people with additional needs
- Groups who are able to deliver this piece of work, to start by the 1 February 2016 and end by the 30 September 2016.
How do I apply?
Please note deadline for applications is 10am, Friday 11 December 2015.