Suffolk Congress, Community Action Suffolk, Suffolk County Council and Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group are providing a unique opportunity for Chief Executives and Senior Managers to take part in a cross sector work shadowing scheme.
Why get involved?
- Improve cross sector understanding of the role and responsibilities of staff within the public and voluntary sectors
- Develop an understanding of the challenges that both sectors face and share ideas on how the VCS and statutory sector can work more effectively together
- Provide an opportunity for you to make some valuable contacts and experience first-hand the day to day work, practices, and decision making rationale
How to get involved?
- Register your interest and book your ticket for the launch event
- Meet a range of colleagues from Suffolk County Council and Ipswich and East Clinical Commissioning Group at the launch ‘meet and greet’ networking event at the Suffolk Food Hall, Ipswich 9am – 11:30am, Thursday 11th June
- Create a plan for your work shadowing day (or half days) with your fellow participant that suits your circumstances. You have until the end of September 2015 to complete your placement.
If you have questions, please contact: