Each month, Community Action Suffolk pulls together a “Health Wellbeing and Social Care Digest”, summarising a number of the key health and wellbeing news stories affecting Suffolk and the voluntary and community sector.
June/July 2014’s CAS Health Wellbeing and Social Care Digest is now available to download.
In this edition:
- The Care Act 2014
- Suffolk Health and Wellbeing Board
- Launch of the Suffolk Health and Wellbeing Website
- The Health and Social Care Review
- Does Your Organisation provide help, activities or support for carers?
- The Department of Health wish to increase befriending to help support older people live at home
- GSK’s IMPACT Awards
- Join us and make a difference to east Suffolk healthcare
- Local Consultations
- Annual Reports
- Regional and National Briefings and News
- Meeting Dates in July / August
We welcome your feedback to say what is useful to you and what is not, as well as information that comes to your attention for inclusion in future editions.
Previous editions can be downloaded below:
May 2014 CAS Health Wellbeing and Social Care Digest
March/April 2014’s CAS Health Wellbeing and Social Care Digest
February 2014 CAS Health Wellbeing and Social Care Digest
January 2014 CAS Health Wellbeing and Social Care Digest
For more information, please contact:
Geraldine Dougall, Senior Development Officer Health
[email protected], 01473 275192.