Monday 19 October 2015 (Arrival: 9:45am, Start: 10am, Finish 12:15pm)
at Castle Hill Community Centre, Highfield Road, Ipswich IP1 6DG
Connect East Ipswich is an Early Adopter site in the IP3 and IP4 areas of Ipswich linked to the Health and Social Care reform. CAS is supporting the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) to be a key part of this to ensure the sector get the most from the opportunities it will bring.
The next CAS Locality Network meeting will focus on connectivity around Connect East Ipswich and introduce and explain some of the resources out there to help VCS organisations become more connected to people and other organisations in Ipswich. When asked at the last Locality Network meeting, VCS groups said information and connectivity were the most important part of bringing the VCS and statutory partners in Health and Social Care closer together.
This session aims to explain three things that can help the sector achieve greater connectivity. Please see the agenda below for further details.
What will my organisation get from the meeting?
- An understanding of how the Suffolk Information Standard can support your organisation to make your communications and information clearer and how to achieve the standard
- A chance to feedback on Suffolk InfoLink to strengthen it and also sign up if you aren’t currently on there. You will also hear the latest developments
- Get to know about Warm Handovers and how they can support your organisations to make sure your clients and user groups can be supported without the need for endless paperwork
- Get a full insight as to where the Connect programme is and how your organisation can be involved
- 9:45am Networking – Teas and Coffee
- 10am Welcome and Introductions – Kate Struthers, CAS
- 10:10am Connect East Ipswich: An update on the Connect Early Adopter Site – Gillian Mountague
- 10:20am Suffolk Information Standard: An overview of the Suffolk Information Partnership Information Standard – Michael Ogden, Healthwatch Suffolk
- 10:50am Break and Networking
- 11:15am Suffolk Info Link – Kate Turner, Suffolk County Council
- 11:30am Warm Handovers: Understanding what warm handovers are – Kate Turner, Suffolk County Council
- midday Next Steps – Kate Struthers / Gillian Mountague
How to book
As usual all our Locality Network meetings are free of charge and refreshments are available.
For more information please contact:
Kate Struthers, Community Field Officer – Ipswich, Community Action Suffolk