On 10th March, 1.30-3.00, New Anglia Social Investment Partnership (NASIP) is hosting a roundtable discussion where you can join the partners and other stakeholders to discuss practical suggestions for how social investment can be more accessible and relevant to a wider range of charities, community groups and social enterprises working to bring about positive social change.
We have listened and NASIP has been formed as a direct response to needs identified by voluntary, community groups and social enterprises.
The roundtable will be exploring:
- What’s social about social investment?
- Who are social investors and what do they want?
- How can we tailor social finance opportunities to meet your need?
- What can we do to make social investment better?
Why should I attend?
- Do you know where your future funding will come from?
- Is your business model fit for the future?
- Do you know how to demonstrate your impact?
- Have you seen a community need and want support to address it?
Bring your questions and ideas forward to this guided roundtable to find out more about the aims of the project, and why it is important now more than ever in the face of an ever changing, competitive funding environment and most importantly, how you and your organisation can benefit from NASIP direct support.
Click here to secure your place.
For further information, please contact Sarah Lomasney, NASIP Co-ordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.