Organised by Community Action Suffolk, the Suffolk Volunteering Conference 2016 will bring together all those involved with volunteering in Suffolk’s Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS), both paid staff and volunteers.
This is a day to learn about volunteering in Suffolk and to provide you with information that you can take back and apply to the organisations that you work with.
- Keynote speakers will share insights into volunteering
- There will be access to volunteering guidance, practical support and skills development during breakout sessions
- The day will provide the opportunity for peer learning and the sharing of best practice from other colleagues working in volunteering
- Networking for delegates is scheduled into the day
- An opportunity to learn more about the Suffolk Volunteering Strategy
So if you are a volunteer coordinator, an active volunteer, the leader or participants of a community group or someone who works in partnership with the VCS then this event is designed to support you in your role.
The conference will be held at Kesgrave Community and Conference Centre on Wednesday 27 April 2016.
Cost is £35 for non-CAS members and £25 for CAS members. Lunch and refreshments are included in the day.
This event is for:
- Volunteer coordinators
- Active volunteers
- The leader or participants of a community group
- Someone who works in partnership with the voluntary and community sector
Book your place
Online bookings are now closed.
Places can be booked offline, please contact [email protected]
- Coming soon
Conference breakout sessions
- Coming soon
For any enquiries regarding this event, please contact Jane Bignell at Community Action Suffolk:
[email protected] or 01473 345352.
Refunds for cancellations by delegates will only be made if at least 10 days’ notice prior to the event date has been given. Refunds will be issued if Community Action Suffolk has to cancel this event due to insufficient bookings. Failure to cancel your place no more than 10 days in advance of the event will result in an invoice being issued (if you haven’t paid online), whether or not you attend the event.