EU Funding opportunities for the Voluntary Sector
This training session is designed to help you understand a little more about EU Funding and potential opportunities for your organisation.
It will be a ‘how to’ workshop designed to give your organisation the tools to be successful in applying for European funds. Over the last 7 years EU-funded projects in Suffolk secured £21.6m and spent £71.2m.
New EU funding programmes will soon be starting and we want to draw in further funds to Suffolk. We are looking for some strong ideas that will secure funding to help.
EU Funding can seem a daunting and complex process. This session is aimed at beginners and experienced applicants and will cover the basics of EU Funding.
The session will cover:
- Latest information update on the 2014-20 EU funding round
- What you can spend the funding on
- What the application processes will be like
- How to find/choose international partners (where relevant)
- What is was like to apply and deliver a project from someone who has done it
- Where you can go for further help and support
- General hints and tips on funding applications
There will be presentations from successful project applicants and funding professionals, as well as opportunities for you to network and discuss potential projects and ideas.
The workshop will be held on Monday 9th February from 1.30pm – 4pm at West Suffolk House, Bury St Edmunds.
How to book
Places are limited and must be reserved.
To reserve your place, please email email@example.com or telephone 01473 345332 before Thursday 5th February.
Please let us know at time of booking if you do NOT wish to have your email address appear on the delegate list.
in partnership with