Social Impact Measurement is being able to demonstrate how effective your organisation is and what difference it is making, in the wider context.
We are holding an event on 2 November 2016, to present our findings from a Social Impact Measurement pilot project we have recently concluded with 15 VCSE sector organisations.
Social Impact Measurement – A Best Practice Model for Suffolk
2 November 2016, 9:30am to 1pm
at Kesgrave Community and Conference Centre
Funded by the Big Lottery through their Awards For All fund, Community Action Suffolk has led a Social Impact Measurement (SIM) pilot project with 15 voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) sector organisations during the past year.
This event, aimed at the VCSE sector, key Commissioners and Grant Makers will showcase what has been achieved, the processes that the organisations have undergone and present the findings from the pilot.
- learn what SIM is
- understand why it is important to demonstrate
- learn the lessons learned by the VCSE sector organisations that took part
- have access to case studies from the organisations that took part
- leave with a clearer understanding of how to implement SIM in their own organisations.
There will be a ‘Q&A’ session with a panel of funders, commissioners and representatives from the pilot and the opportunity to network with key individuals involved in social impact measurement.
One of the pilot organisations commented:
“The process to date has been a helpful exercise in ‘refocusing’ our thinking about impact measurement, what we do as a service and why we do it. Feedback from the working group has included:
- “I think this exercise has been a good experience as it has made us look at all the great work we do”
- “It has shown that there a big gaps in how we capture (impact)”
- “I am looking forward to the next stage of developing a range of ways to gather this information”
Book your place
Book your free place(s) online below:
Where is the event taking place?
Kesgrave Community and Conference Centre, Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave, Ipswich, IP5 1JF.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Hannah Reid [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there!