Wednesday 19th November 2014 from 9.30am – 4.00pm
at Kesgrave Community Centre
Twelve Acre Approach, Kesgrave, IP5 1JF
The CAS/Suffolk Congress Volunteering Summit will look to bring new ideas about volunteering into the county and how we can stimulate volunteering across the VCS and beyond. There will be new ideas and key note speakers who are leaders in the field.
- Does your organisation use volunteers to support the work you do?
- Is volunteering an important part of your organisation or company to support your local community?
- Do you want to know more about volunteering and how it can positively impact on your organisation?
- Are you a volunteer and want to know more about how to be involved?
This Volunteering Summit will be considering new innovative ideas around volunteering and supporting in bringing volunteering to life across Suffolk.
The event will include:
- An opportunity to hear new ideas about volunteering from organisations across the UK
- Workshops designed to stimulate and inspire volunteering
- Full programme available here (subject to change)
Our speakers and workshop deliverers include:
- Rob Jackson
Rob has a wealth of experience in volunteering having previously worked for Volunteering England and now does work across the world, supporting volunteering development.
- Barbara Gale
Chief Executive, St Nicholas Hospice.
One of the leading charities in volunteer development for young people.
- Ipswich Building Society
IBS has one of the most prominent Corporate Social Responsibility programmes in the country and will bring a wealth of knowledge around volunteer engagement and deployment.
Full programme available here, you can purchase tickets below.
Free CAS membership offer:
- attendees will receive complimentary CAS membership for their organisation for the period 20 November 2014 – 31st March 2015
- you must attend the event (or someone from your organisation) and have purchased a ticket
- only open to those who aren’t currently CAS members.