UPDATE 8th October 2014:
This event is now full and bookings are closed.
Invitation to Suffolk Transformation Conference
Friday 24th October 2014
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the Suffolk Transformation Conference organised by Suffolk Congress and Community Action Suffolk.
The full programme for the conference is now available here (updated 8th October 2014).
Who is it for? Delegates from the Voluntary and Community Sector, County Councillors, Directors, Senior Managers, Commissioners from Suffolk County Council, Health, District Councils, Police and Crimes Commissioner’s Office and Suffolk Constabulary.
Where: Sir Bobby Robson Suite, Ipswich Town Football Club, Portman Road, IP1 2DA
When: Friday 24th October 2014, 9.30am start and finish at 3.45pm.
The Conference will bring together delegates from the Voluntary and Statutory Sector with the Public Sector to focus on:
- What needs to happen to bring about effective collaboration between the Voluntary and Community Sector and Public Sector for the benefit of the people of Suffolk?
- Finding collaborative solutions to key challenges together
- Putting ideas into practice.
Our key note speakers will be:
- Karl Wilding Director of Policy at NCVO, National Council for Voluntary Organisations, who will give a national perspective on the economic backdrop and the contribution of the Voluntary and Community Sector to local services.
- Councillor Mark Bee Leader of Suffolk County Council and Councillor Beccy Hopfensperger Cabinet Member for Localities and Environment and lead for the VCS, who will provide a collaborative approach to the local challenges and opportunities in transforming services for the people of Suffolk.
Workshops will include:
- Health and Social Care Integration
- Vulnerable Adults and Older People
- Children and Young People
- Education and Skills
- Travel and Transport
- Community Safety
- Localism and Communities
You can view the full programme for the conference here (updated 8th October 2014).
The event is now full and bookings are closed. If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact Vanessa Bally [email protected]