We are pleased to announce details of another Funding Fair offered by Community Action Suffolk:
Venue: Forest Heath District Council, Council Offices, College Heath Road, Mildenhall, IP28 7EY
Date: Wednesday 26th November 2014
Times: 10am – 2pm
The Community Funding Fair is designed for Voluntary and Community Sector organisations to gain access to financial support, advice and 1 to 1 guidance from the following Local and Regional Funders:
- Suffolk Community Foundation – Andrea Pittock (Suffolk Fund, Safer Suffolk Fund, High Sheriff Fund, and more…)
- TCHC (The Consultancy Home Counties Ltd) – Jeanette Smith (Community Grants – employability skills, and more…)
- Suffolk County Council – Jim Brown (County Council localities budgets)
- West Suffolk Families and Communities Officers (locality budgets, local initiatives)
- Suffolk Pro Help – Judy Dow (pro bono services from registered professional trades – legal, buildings, planning)
- Community Action Suffolk – Hannah Bradley (Funding Advice – inc. applications, funding searches, training.
Throughout the event there will be lots of opportunities to network with the other attendees, along with guest speakers. We will host a Funding Panel Q&A session with our team of funding experts and our speakers will also be offering one-to-one funding surgeries, along with a Funding Market Place.
How to book
To reserve your place (max. 2 attendees per organisation) please complete the application form with your organisations details and contact information and return via email to [email protected] no later Wednesday 19th November 2014.
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact Jon on 07775 907828.
10.00am Registration / 1-1 sign up / teas & coffees / networking
10.30 Welcome – Jon Eaton CAS
10.45 Community Action Suffolk Update – Hannah Bradley
11.15 Speaker – SCF – Andrea Pittock
11.45 Speaker – TCHC – Jeanette Smith
12.00pm 1 to 1s/networking/market place
1.15 Q&A with all speakers and funders
1.45 Evaluation completion – Jon Eaton