This is an important conference for anyone who is involved with a community building whether it is a Village Hall, Community Centre, Scout Hut, Bowls Club or Sports Pavilion.
Saturday 28th March 2015, 10am – 2pm
at Debenham Community Centre, Gracechurch Street, Debenham IP14 6BL
It will be an informative and interactive event with top speakers, a very relevant case study, a networking lunch and workshops. There will be time to talk to funders, specialists, advisors, suppliers and other village hall trustees.
This is the first time the conference has been run by Community Action Suffolk and we hope it will become an annual event that committees find beneficial.
- Jamie Conway, Funding Officer, Big Lottery Fund
- Deborah Clarke, Village Halls Officer, ACRE
- Westhorpe Village Hall: Replacing the old building and working with the lottery
– a project update by Penny Simmonds, Westhorpe Village Hall
- Measuring Social Impact, Hannah Bradley, Community Action Suffolk
- Liability & Insurance, Lorna Hart, Community Action Suffolk
- Updating your constitution, Robert Horn, Community Action Suffolk
There will be various trade stands including Hallmaster (online booking systems) and Suffolk Online and other companies to be confirmed.
How to book
Please book your places below. Booking is essential as it allows us to cater and provide seating and packs for the correct number of people. Please do not turn up on the day without booking.
To cover refreshments and lunch there is charge of £7.50 per head for members (non members £10). This is payable on arrival at the conference.
If you have any questions or would prefer to book offline, please email [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you there!