OneSuffolk “Low Cost” Websites
OneSuffolk is a pioneering service that was developed in 2003 by a partnership of all the local authorities in Suffolk and the Police.
Its aim is to provide support to the people of Suffolk by enabling parish councils, community and voluntary organisations to communicate information about their particular service or geographical area through a “free” website with a *small annual hosting charge.
Now operated by our friendly and experienced IT team at CAS, onesuffolk continues to be a ‘go to’ service for the sector as a first step to digital success.
- A website, that can be edited from any PC or device
- A “onesuffolk.net” website address (Free of charge)
- Website hosting in a secure location, backed up every night (for a small annual charge)
- A dedicated helpdesk, manned by 3 knowledgeable professionals between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and the Christmas period) to deal with any user queries.
- Access to a set of online training materials and access to a wider training resource
- Easy to use editor
- Secure and updated system
- Mobile friendly as standard
- A variety of added functionality available to you i.e. social media integration, polls, forms, events calendar, news section – all by a few clicks
- Modern design and layout choice
- Search engine friendly
- SSL Certificates available (extra charges applicable)
*The hosting charges are as follows:
Support wise, CAS has a dedicated helpdesk with professsionals ready to help you with your website if you need it. CAS also will continue to offer a suite of online training materials already published on the website and in the near future offer training courses on the onesuffolk platform.
- £35 +VAT per annum for Voluntary and Community Groups, Charities and Social Enterprises
- £50 +VAT per annum for Town and Parish Councils
- £70 +VAT per annum for Businesses
Operating for over 15 years, we have a rich history of supporting not only the community and voluntary sector but also social enterprises and small businesses and indeed many of the products within our portfolio have been designed and priced with these sectors in mind. It’s this experience and understanding and locally based IT Helpdesk which provides the foundation of what IT Services at CAS can offer.
CAS is a Suffolk-based charity and company with experience of providing IT and web services, as well as training advice and networking opportunities, to the voluntary and community sector. The onesuffolk service is a logical extension to the services we already offer and we believe their experience in serving local communities means that we are well placed to provide the best possible future for the service.