Date: 10 March 2022 9:30am – 12:40pm
Live via Zoom
We look forward to bringing you this conference and supporting you to see and respond effectively to safeguarding issues that can affect the lives of people in rural communities and that are often Hidden in Plain Sight.
The programme: summary
- Inspiring, useful, Informative sessions focused on rural safeguarding for the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise Sector e.g. Charities, Community groups, Sports groups and clubs, Village Halls and Community Buildings, Men’s Sheds, Good Neighbour Schemes to mention a few but…
- Everyone is welcome; including private or statutory organisations.
- Suitable for paid staff and volunteers.
- Practical information to support you to see and respond effectively to safeguarding issues that can affect the lives of people in rural communities and that are often Hidden in Plain Sight.
- Hear from national and local experts in their field
- Q&A opportunities with the Speakers
- Delivered live online via Zoom
£5* (* All prices have been subsidised due to funding received. Normal price: £50)
Click on the image below to view and download a copy of the brochure for the Rural Safeguarding Conference: Hidden in Plain Sight programme.
Meet the Speakers
Click on the image below to download the full programme brochure for the conference including the speakers bios.