CAS aims to coordinate representation of CAS and VCSE (Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise) representatives to ensure that the VCSE sector in Suffolk has a voice in areas where we need to influence for the benefit of our communities, and to provide input into the development of the inclusive economic growth of Suffolk.
We aim to use a range of mediums to communicate and promote the benefits of partnerships and collaboration.
We already use a range of social media and open and closed groups on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, Instagram and other mediums to ensure that we can capture sector views and concerns and that these are able to be communicated effectively.
We are working across our wider VCSE sector to develop and implement communications systems that will enable effective information exchange within the sector and with partners. We will aim to create conditions to enable the sector to form effective partnerships and collaborations.
VCSE organisations in our sector can make themselves heard through our networks.
Join Our Network and sign up for Newsletters and Updates
- Health and Wellbeing Network
- New Anglia Social Investment Partnership (NASIP)
- Suffolk Good Neighbour Network
- The Pod (a dedicated network for Comms, Marketing & PR people across the sector)
- Training and Events
- Village Halls and Community Buildings
- Volunteer Coordinators Network
CAS also organises and supports events to ensure that VCSE organisations in all parts of the sector have an opportunity to have a voice and be heard, for example:
- Talk Volunteering Network Events held around the county
- Health and Wellbeing Network Meetings
- Suffolk Village Halls and Community Buildings Conference
- Suffolk Volunteering Conference
- Funding Conference
- Suffolk Safeguarding Conference
CAS aims to ensure that the sector can be heard at national level too. We facilitate representation on national bodies such as Action with Communities in Rural England (ACRE), the Rural Services Network (RSN) events, National Council for Voluntary Organisations (NCVO), and other VCSE relevant bodies.