We believe that we all need to invest in our most valuable asset – our people. Since April 2016 CAS has provided learning for over 3,000 people.
The safety and well-being of the participants, trainers and staff at our training, conferences and events has been and always will be our priority, especially during challenging times like these. Our team is working behind the scenes, monitoring the situation, following government guidance and actively developing new ways of providing you with the training that you need at this time.
While our training, conferences and events unfortunately have had to be postponed until at least 1st July 2020, we are working with our training and event partners to see how and when best to reschedule each event. As you can appreciate, this takes time especially as the situation and duration of ‘lockdown’ is still developing. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate our way through this time.
In the meantime, please see below for more detailed guidance:
- For future events that are still scheduled there’s nothing you need to do. If anything changes, we will contact you with updates.
- If your event has been postponed, we are working to identify new dates, and we will contact you as soon as we have confirmation and more information this.
- If your event has been cancelled, there’s also nothing you need to do. We’ll get in touch with you directly with more information.
We are here to support you to do that too. We deliver wide ranging training relating to the charity, voluntary sectors & social enterprise world.
As a charity we understand the need to balance the day to day requirements of your organisation with the need to invest in upskilling & developing people that support your organisation. Our effective, high quality training programmes are carefully created to make the most of the valuable time we have together and are informative, relevant, practical and interactive. The training programmes we have developed have been informed by our membership via research and feedback which has helped us to design our programmes to meet your needs,
We provide a wide range of trusted, affordable, high quality learning opportunities to meet your needs.
- We have training courses that range from a couple of hours to longer nationally accredited training courses. Our safeguarding training is quality assured by the Suffolk Safeguarding Partnership.
- We can provide bespoke courses at your own venue for your staff and volunteers.
- Our conferences and networking events are high quality, interactive opportunities designed with you in mind and have high quality Speakers and relevant content frequently.
- Our Learning Lunches focus on a specific subject delivered by an expert in that subject and you have the opportunity to network over lunch.
If you cannot find what you want within our current training programmes please talk to us and we see if we can help you further.
Working in partnership with the Suffolk Local Safeguarding Children Board and the Suffolk Safeguarding Adults Board we offer training you can trust.
CAS Training is an accredited delivery centre for the National Open College Network (NOCN).
Training is a key area for your organisation to grow, develop and build its capacity to involve volunteers.
Business Development Training
Community Action Suffolk is here to support your organisation to flourish and to be sustainable.
Learning Lunches are a valuable opportunity to informally network with colleagues across the VCSE sector.
Online learning provides high quality training at a time and pace to suit you.
We can tailor our training to suit a particular situation you may have or deliver our training courses to just your organisation.