The Volunteer Journey is how an organisation enables a diverse range of people to volunteer, ensuring they feel supported, valued and can measure their impact. With an outcome that every volunteer has an enjoyable experience and tells others.
The Volunteer Journey allows managers and coordinators to focus on different stages of the volunteer experience. You may decide to first focus on one stage of your volunteer journey. You do not need to complete the entire journey at once.
CAS’s volunteering team can support organisations with many aspects of Volunteering, including the IMPACT stage of the Volunteer Journey.
- Specific CAS Volunteer Management Training
- Talk Volunteering Network events
- Volunteer Suffolk, a website for recruiting volunteers
- Suffolk Action Week
- Support and advice from one of our experienced Volunteering Officers
Questions to consider for CELEBRATE
- How do we measure the impact of volunteering for our organisation?
- Do you collect statistical data?
- Do you collect case studies?
- Would your volunteers tell others to volunteer for your organisation to others?
- Does your volunteer impact assessment align with funding applications requirements?
- Do you need to review the Volunteer Journey stages as a result of your findings?
For information about training in the Volunteer Journey or you are interested in booking a bespoke course, solely for your own organisation then contact Faye in the CAS Volunteering Team:
Tel: 01473 345400.