We are all too aware that many of Suffolk’s voluntary sector fundraisers are often a one man band, operating from their dining room tables and holding up some of the most well used services in the County.
All organisations need money. Are you ready to apply for funding? Why do you need it? Do you have the proof of need and evidence to support this or know where to go, how to get this or indeed know where to start?
“We wouldn’t have been able to get our project to its current phase without your support”
Sustained profitability with a rainy day fund equivalent to 1 year core budget and an in-house generated income greater than grant funding success are all indicators of financial sustainability.
“Just a quick note to thank you for a an absolutely superb training course. I am a newbie to the space and as such, I took no less than 8 pages of notes! I can honestly say that it was one of the most informative -and above all actionable – training courses that I have ever attended”
Community Action Suffolk offers a bespoke support service to inspire financially successful & resilient organisations by ensuring that they have a realistic plan for the future.
- Specialist practical support and guidance on identifying options including new sources of income, diversifying funds, optimising current assets, grants, social investment) and crowdfunding
- An insight into the funding mix available across the County with key contacts
- Developing a funding Plan & fundraising Income Strategy to monitor increases and decreases and to respond accordingly.
- Training on Crowdfunding for Success, Strengthening your organisation through successful funding , Social Impact Measurement
- Funding & Development 1-1 opportunities
- Toolkits, example templates resources & best practice
Financial Sustainability Officer (Tuesdays (All day), Thursday Mornings & All day Fridays)
Tel: 01473 345400
Mobile: 07990 576892
Social Investment Officer
Tel: 07391 419887